Barlow Hall Health Fest
Article Posted: November 6, 2023
Barlow Hall witll be holding a Health Fest in school, this Thursday, 9th October Thursday, 2:30-3:30 pm.
Parents/carers/families are invited to join us for the event.
A number of organisations will be taking part, including:
- Be Well - Social prescribing
- Law centre - Advice info and triage
- Z arts - Theatre/artis kids activity
- Cracking Good Food - Healthy Food Demos
- MCC Community - engagement
- School health-nurse - Support around sleep
- GP - GP possible Flu injections
- BMCA - What BMCA does/info and advice?! Course info
- CAHN - Caribbean & African Health Network - Questionnaires
- Ceri, Healthy schools - Accident/risk prevention - Unintentional Injury Prevention Specialist from Healthy Schools
- Grace from Manchester Central Food Bank- Promotes the Healthy Start Scheme and supports parents signing up