Darley Avenue’s Sure Start Children’s Centre is situated on Barlow Hall Primary School site and aims to give children the very best start.
The Children’s Centre Service supports under fives and their families to:
- Be happy and healthy
- Be safe and supported as early as possible
- Be ready for school and achieve development milestones
- Ensure parents have high aspirations and are supported in accessing training, volunteering, education and employment
Who is the service for?
- Expectant mums and dads
- Children that are under 5
- Families with children that are aged from 0 to 4.
How can you access the service?
- By telephone: 0161 245 7013
- By email: email@example.com
- Through the website http://www.barlowhallprimary.co.uk
- Just walk in and say hello. We are situated on next door to Barlow Hall Primary school, Darley Avenue, Chorlton, M21 7JG
Who provides the service?
- Our Outreach workers are: Matt and Liz
- Our Centre Assistant is: Corinne
- Our Midwives can be contacted on 0161 291 2942
- Our Health Visitors are: Camilla, Claire, Jane, Joanna, Katie, Paula and Tess
Darley Avenue Children’s Centre is led by Evonne Williams (Assistant Headteacher at Barlow Hall Primary School and Locality Lead for the Centre).
Please see the tabs to the left of this page for further details on the activities, information and services you can access.