What our children wear
We have a school uniform at Barlow Hall which children must wear everyday:
- Navy blue school sweatshirt with logo
- White polo shirt
- Navy, grey or black trousers, dress or skirt
- Summer dresses – blue checked
- Black shoes or plain black trainers
- Summer caps and winter fleeces are also available.
Children take part in a daily mile activity every day so children can wear plain black trainers in school depending on the weather.
This uniform is available from the school office or from MCS stores on Fog Lane, Didsbury.
- For PE, children must wear black shorts and a white tee shirt available from shops, such as supermarkets.
- Pumps or trainers need to be worn. For younger children please have Velcro shoe fastenings.
- Younger children keep their PE kit in school and take it home for washing each half term.
- Older children take their kit home weekly.
- Children who forget their kit will be required to wear a spare school kit for PE.
- Book bags and PE kit bags are also available from the school office.
- School books will not be allowed home without a school book bag.
- No jewellery, except stud earrings or watches.
- Any other jewellery will be removed for safety reasons by staff.
PLEASE LABEL ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING.